BIKE ECO – TOUR
The activity takes place in the heart of the Natural Park of Ria Formosa, a protected lagoon for different species of fauna and flora.
Guided by a local biologist guide, this is an easy and relaxed ride along the natural park, one of the most beautiful areas and an opportunity to see sand dunes, salt pans, saltwater and fresh marshes where one can find the most fantastic diversity of migratory bird species, including rare species such as the Purple swamp-hen.
Along the way, you can also observe old Roman ruins and possibly the clam pickers activity from the lagoon margins.
- Time: Daily 10:00, advanced booking required
- Duration approximately 2 hours
- Meeting point: Artur’s Watersports Academy
- Includes: bike, helmet, mineral water, insurance
- Don’t forget to bring sunscreen, comfortable clothes and shoes
PRIVATE FISHING EXPERIENCE Enjoy moments of fun on a traditional fishing wooden boat. Family